Why use market research?
What is market research?
Primary versus Secondary Research?
When to do Market Research?
Market research provides insights that benefits your company throughout the entire product lifecycle: Pre-launch, Launch to Maturity and Decline. Market research can help to identify the potential opportunities for new products, or new market for existing ones.
For qualitative research
- Telephone Depths Interviews (TDIs). The respondents answer the questions via phone.
- Focus Groups (FGs). The group of respondents answer the questions to moderator face to face.
- Face to Face interviews (IDIs). The respondent answer the questions to moderator face to face.
- Ethnographic Research. The respondents are observed in their own environment.
- Dyads/Triads. The respondents answer the questions to moderator face to face (dyad: two respondents and one moderator; triad: three respondents and one moderator).
For quantitative research
- Computer assisted web interviewing (CAWI). The respondents answer the questions online.
- Computer assisted telephone interviewing (CATI). The respondents answer the questions and moderator fill outs the data.
- Computer assisted personal interviewing (CAPI) . Data is directly entered into a computer programme instead of first using paper forms.
- Paper And Pencil Interviewing (PAPI). Data obtained from the interview is filled in on a paper form using a pencil.
Primary Research Country Coverage
We can cover the market research in more than 80 countries (highlighted in dark blue). We are happy to discuss any market research needs outside these markets on a case by case basis.
At Whale Bay & Co we are dedicated to your business success. Our solutions are aimed at reaching that succes. Given the complexity and capital intensive nature of life sciences businesses many clients choose for partnerships to reach their objectives. Partnerships for co-development, licensing, co-marketing or even M&A. Our solutions equip companies to craft such partnerships in a way that is satisfactory for all stakeholders.
In order to navigate you to the right partner for your business we developed the Whale Bay & Co partnering module. Based on more than a decade of life sciences experience and insights from our venture arm Whale Bay Capital, our data driven solutions guide you to a comprehensible list of suitable (investment) partners.
Download the free Market Insights brochure